Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Dressy Boots Have No Grip

Small addition of links ... Photos

If the site of the workshop elves existed since 2001, the blog has only existed for two years (December 2008). This represents yet
already quite a few photos each month that sink into the abyss of this blog.
For you to access them more easily, I added in the top right of this page direct links to previous messages sorted by page (6 to date).
tab Archives already existing can always reach each message based on its release date ...

I also added a page with a brief overview Tiara's history in antiquity.
EDIT: 20 / 2 Add 2 more pages:
- Properties stones
- Tiaras the movies for which I invite you to let me know any other film where the we can see what kind of tiara

I also want to thank everyone who sent me these photos and agree that I add in this blog.

0 comments:

Post a Comment